Autograph has had a major make-over, with a fresh new design.
Many new mathematical objects have been introduced in both 2D and 3D, and for each object there is an associated list of 'attributes'. The most dramatic features of the new Autograph 4 involve these attributes, which can selectively be used in the new "attribute calculator", or the new "XY" attribute point plot.
There is also a ground-breaking new "Argand Diagram" page, enabling complex numbers to be explored through dynamic objects.
• Major simplifications to the installation and activation processes.
• Corrected and improved data-fit routine.
• Text Box for equation formed from f(x) and g(x) now states the definitions of f(x) and g(x).
• Constant Controller can now set up animations negatively.
• New languages: Greek, Swedish and Turkish.
Autograph has had a serious make-over with the new v. 3.3.
In addition to a host of new features,
3.3 offers full compatibility with all versions of Windows (including Chinese, Japanese and Korean), and has been localised to run seamlessly in the following languages: • French, Italian, German and Spanish (FIGS);
USA English • Norwegean (Nynorsk and Bokmål), Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian
• Portuguese (Brazil),
Portuguese (Europe), Russian
• Chinese: Simplified (mainland) and
Traditional (HongKong/Taiwan) • Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Indonesian • Arabic (RTL entry), Arabic (LTR entry)
The Autograph MANUAL "Getting Going with Autograph 3"
• This is a comprehensive 96-page summary of all Autograph's features in Statistics (1D), 2D Graphing and 3D Graphing.
• Illustrated in full colour throughout, the Manual is available singly, in 5-packs or 10-packs: contact your Autograph dealer.
• Not yet upgraded to3.3? Order your new CD (and Manual) now.
You can upgrade to Autograph v 3.3 from v 3.2, 3.1x adn 3.0x .
See UK Order Form.
Please remember to quote your licence certificate number.